Volunteering Opportunities at Herriot Hospice Homecare
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us. Our volunteers at Herriot Hospice Homecare are the backbone of our organisation; they contribute enormously to all aspects of our work, and without them, we could not continue to provide our care and support to our communities.
Whether you are able to spare us just an hour or two, or are looking to make a longer-term commitment, there are many ways in which you can help Herriot Hospice Homecare.
Some of the areas we are looking for volunteers in include:
- Fundraising; supporting our fundraising efforts.
- Community fundraising groups; leading fundraising for Herriot Hospice Homecare in your area (call our Fundraising Team to find out more – (01609) 777 413).
- In our shops; creating and safe and welcoming environment in our six retail shops.
- Administration; supporting our teams in the office.
- Volunteer bereavement counsellors.
- Volunteer respite sitters and drivers.
- Volunteer befrienders.
In order to apply, please fill in the appropiate application form and email to: email@example.com.