Update on our shops
We are pleased to confirm that our six shops have now reopened. These are:
- 35 Market Pl, Bedale, DL8 1ED
- 129 High Street, Northallerton, North Yorkshire, DL6 8JZ
- 2 Silver Street, Masham, HG4 4DX
- 3 Finkle Street, Richmond, DL10 4QA
- 8 High Street, Stokesley, North Yorkshire, TS9 5DQ
- 14 Market Place, Thirsk , YO7 1LB
For the safety of our customers, volunteers and staff, we have implemented a number of changes to our ways of working. Please do not hesitate to speak to our wonderful team if you have any questions;
We will be following social distancing measures in our shops and would ask you to do the same. Clear signage will be in place and our team will be on hand to help.
We will be limiting the number of people allowed into our shops at any given time, to help with social distancing; this number will differ per shop. Please see window posters or speak to a member of our local shop team for help.
Reduced opening hours
Shops will have reduced hours.
We are always very grateful for kind donation(s), however we have created a centralised approach to donations on a temporary basis. This is for the safety of our customers, volunteers and staff and to ensure the quarantine of all donated goods for 48 hours (in line with updated government guidelines). This also means that we will be unable to accept donations in the shops themselves for the time being
As an alternative we are gratefully accepting donations at our Donation Drop Off Point (excluding furniture) at Unit 3, Omega Business Village, Thurston Road, Northallerton, DL6 2NJ. An image of the donation point and a directions map can be found below:
* Days of operation are Tuesday to Saturday, 10am-4pm.
* All donations will be quarantined for a minimum of 48 hours before they are sorted and put on sale.
* Please note that we are unable to return any bags or boxes used to deliver the donations to us; this is to ensure hygiene guidance surrounding Coronavirus is adhered to.
* Due to space constraints and the 48 hour quarantine requirement, we are currently unable to accept furniture donations.
When entering our shops please clean your hands using the products we have provided. Hand sanitiser is available at the entrance and at till points.
Our staff will be wearing PPE and sneeze guards have been installed at each till point. Regular clean downs will be carried out and checklist completed to ensure adherence.
Unfortunately, our changing rooms will not be available at this time.
Article Posted 6th August 2020