What Is The Memory Tree?
The memory tree is a place dedicated to remembering loved ones that have passed away.
Add a leaf to the tree and write a dedication to someone special. The leaf will be a constant reminder of their life and the memories that you have shared together.
How your memory tree donation can help us...
- £15 gives a respite visit of up to 3 hours
- £25 will enable a bereaved child fill a memory box of their treasured memories
- £35 will provide 1 complementary therapy treatment in the patients home...reflexology, aromatherapy and acupuncture.
- £85 will buy a Hokki Stool for the therapists to give treatments in the most comfortable way possible for the patient.
- £100 will provide 2 double staffed visits to an 'end of life care patient'