Step up for hospice homecare!
Follow in the footsteps of the Roman legions on this fantastic weekend trekking challenge as we trek from Lanercost Priory to Brocolitia. Trekking 25 miles along the most remarkable Roman monument in the country, Hadrian’s Wall, our route encompasses breathtaking views and fascinating ruins with the picturesque Northumberland countryside providing stunning backdrops from start to finish. Join us and conquer the wall on this classic trekking challenge!
- Explore a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Discover fascinating ruins of ancient Roman forts and settlements built over 2000 years ago Experience history every step of the way as you trek
- Follow the line of Hadrian’s Wall from Lanercost Priory to Brocolitia
- Tented accommodation on day 1 and day 2
- Meals starting from dinner day 1 through to lunch on day
- Transfers as stated in itinerary
- Tents and camping fees (participants must bring their own sleeping bag and mattress)
- Qualified Global Adventure Challenges Event Crew and Mountain Leaders
- Vehicle/s for backup and support
- Herriot Hospice Homecare t-shirt or vest
- Fundraising pack
Option A - Minimum Sponsorship
Registration Fee £75 + Min Sponsorship £520
Option B - Self-funding
Registration Fee £75 + Self Funding £260
For more information contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01609 777 413
Terms and Conditions:
North Yorkshire Hospice Care is a registered charity in England and Wales (518905) with a family of services operating as Herriot Hospice Homecare, Just 'B', Saint Michael's Hospice and Talking Spaces.
North Yorkshire Hospice Care is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales (2121179). Registered address Crimple House, Hornbeam Park Avenue, Harrogate, HG2 8QL.