Ready to achieve Greatness in 2022?
- Date: Sunday 11th September
- Location: Newcastle
- Distance: Half marathon
- Registration fee: £30 aim to raise a minimum of £300 sponsorship
The Great North Run is the world’s biggest half marathon, with over 57,000 people taking part every year we are delighted to be able to offer places for this very popular event. Famous for its warm North East welcome and electric atmosphere this event is not be missed!
By joining our biggest ever team you will be helping to support local families living with terminal illnesses and bereavement.
All our fantastic team will receive:
- A free branded running vest or t-shirt
- Support from our friendly fundraising team from day 1 to ensure you reach your goals.
- A fundraising pack bursting with fundraising tips
- Training pack
- Regular e-newsletters
- Support from our cheer squads who will help ensure you get an extra boost on the day!
- Access to the North Yorkshire Hospice Homecare marquee at the finish line where you will be greeted by our supportive fundraising team and lots of snacks to keep you going!
Most importantly, you will be helping to support local families living with terminal illness and bereavement.
Sign up today at Great North Run 2022 Herriot Hospice Homecare Tickets | Eventbrite
If you have any questions or would like any further information, please contact us on:
(01609) 777 413